Bio/Sci 750: Science Teaching for Scientists I
This course is designed to support SFSU lecturers and graduate student TAs in their science teaching at all levels. Sci 750 provides an introduction to issues in teaching and learning and the larger context of science education. This class builds a community that supports SFSU graduate student scientists teaching in classrooms at all levels. Weekly seminars include both instructor-driven and graduate student scientist-driven discussions on science teaching and learning.
- Who: All science lecturers and TAs.
- When: Spring 2016, 2 units. GAP Eligible.
- Download the Spring 2016 Bio/Sci 750 syllabus
Bio 860: Advances in Biology Education Research
A weekly biology education research seminar for science graduate students. Review, discuss, and analyze current topics in biology education research with your colleagues.
- Who: All science graduate students.
- When: Periodically
- Offered only intermittently. Spring 2015 Bio 860 syllabus